Back Porch Conversations

Psalm 71:14-16 But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness,of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure. I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, O Sovereign Lord; I will proclaim your righteousness, yours alone.

Friday, July 14, 2006



I am getting ready to head to the Church to meet the rest of the team so we can head to SOUTH AFRICA ... I can hardly believe that it is here!!! I AM SO EXCITED - a little sleepy but EXCITED ! ! ! !

Here are some things you can be praying for and some verses:

1. The Youth at Merlewood Primary & Secondary Schools, Genesis Centre Gym, and the Workers and Patients at Murchison Hospital


(John 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.)

2. The Flippo Family - Steve, Cala, Josh, Joseph, Sarah Beth and Samuel


(Colossians 2:2-3 My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.)

3. Our Team Members:
Greg Key Ashley Hathcox Karen Allred Scotte Hodel
Terri Leigh Wilson Joanna Henderson Jordan Jenson Ben Knight
Sarah Taylor Audrey Vordenbaum Adam Hodel Becky Knight
Kasey Bodine Matt McVay Hillary Dickey Anna Maddox


(Philippians 2:3-4 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interest of others. )

4. That my HEART would increase for the NATIONS:

(Psalm 47:1-2 Clap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy, How awesome is the Lord Most High, the great King over all the earth!)

Psalm 71:14-16 But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure. I will come and proclaim your righteousness, YOURS ALONE!!!

THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS!!!!!!!

GONE TO AFRICA ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home