Back Porch Conversations

Psalm 71:14-16 But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness,of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure. I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, O Sovereign Lord; I will proclaim your righteousness, yours alone.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I left my HEART ...

I left my heart in South Africa ... really just in Africa. I am home and severely tired - its a strange feeling being jet lagged! I am soooo thankful for your prayers and will write in the days to come of all the things the Lord taught me! What a blessing it was ...

FOR THE GLORY OF MY KING JESUS ...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger DR said…

    welcome back

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger hewessa said…

    would you post about AFRICA already?!?!?! goodness.... love and miss you! :)

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger alfoshee said…

    your heart for the nation of Africa is extremely encouraging. I am blessed by you TL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home